The Simulator has a completely adjustable solid state temperature controller eliminating broad range mercury-in-glass thermostats. Components within the wet chamber area of the simulator are rust resistant, chrome plated, or stainless steel. The all metal non-magnetic top housing is chrome plated brass, preventing rust and corrosion. This provides for uniform headspace heating and outstanding mechanical security for all fasteners.
The simulator is provided with a high precision serialized mercury-in-glass National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) reference thermometer to monitor temperature of the solution.
- Solid state controller is adjustable and maintains better than ± .05°C at setpoint (34.0°C)
- No grommets in test chamber
- Output exhaust pipe-heated
- A secondary baffle is provided
- Laboratory Glass Container-500 ml ± 5% fill mark molded into glass